Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ELLIS - 14 MONTHS

Oh Ellis! You are the most amazing little girl and your father and I love you to the moon and back. When I was pregnant with you and would try and imagine what your personality would be like and now that you are here and starting to grow into this fearless, sweet little girl, I couldn't image you any other way. When we bring you to the store you say "HI!" to everyone who passes and scream at the top of your lungs... just for fun. Even though I shhhhhush you, I secretly smile b/c I know you are going to be such a social and outgoing little lady and I love that. You give lots of kisses, even to our two dogs, Oliver and Emma. You are now walking like a pro, say ALL KINDS of words and have been to your first swim lesson. YOU. LOVE. YOUR. COUSINS. When I see you with them it makes my heart smile. I love that you will grow up so close to them and they will be your best friends.

When I look at you I remember how lucky I am to be your mama.
XOX
- K





No comments:

Post a Comment