Monday, February 2, 2015

FREE PRINTABLE: 'You're A Hoot' Mini Owl Eraser Valentine

Happy Monday! I have been a bit busy with freelance work and the five million other things I currently have on my plate, but I am trying to get all my free printable valentines posted for you all a good week or so before Valentine's Day! :)

I got these ADORABLE little mini owl erasers in the dollar section at Target. 60 for a buck! Now that makes for affordable valentines! I found them a few weeks ago, so they might be hard to find. If you plan on making these, I would call Target and ask if they are available in their dollar section and if not, ask if they plan on getting any more in. I hope they continue to restock. They are just too perfect to valentines!





ENJOY! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I just bought a bag of owl erasers from Target. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought these same erasers and was on the hunt for a good way to use them on Valentines. This is perfect! How did you attach them? Glue?

    ReplyDelete