Monday, September 16, 2013

CAMERA PRACTICE: SRNKA FAMILY PICS {CONTINUED}

Happy Monday morning! Here are a few more pictures from Friday night's little photo shoot. Like I said in my last post, I had so much fun taking these pictures. How can you beat cute floral dresses, big baby blues and beautiful lighting? Even though I am a complete amateur, I am in love with the way they turned out.

Amy is a girl after my own heart. She got that fabulous dress just hours before at Urban Outfitters for $10! :) Yes, we are both love a good sale! We were taking the girls to the Children's Museum and Amy just happened to do a little shopping before I got down there. Oops! ;)










3 comments:

  1. You are amazing!! I love them all!! Thank you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! This is definitely an area where I want to get better-- especially just for taking my own families pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- you are an amazing photographer. I am so glad I found your blog. If you ever need more families to "practice" on I am gladly volunteering mine :)

    ReplyDelete