Wednesday, September 11, 2013

LINKS TO LOVE



I have decided to start a post series called 'links to love' where I will post links to interesting/fun/creative stuff I have stumbled upon on the internet. So here it goes....

1.) FALL ACTIVITIES IN MADISON - Free activities, festivals, farms/orchards, & Halloween events all around Madison

2.) THE MOM STAYS IN THE PICTURE - An article I read a while back, but has stuck with me. You may not be perfect, but you are always perfect in their eyes.

3.) LESSONS FROM THE TARGET AISLE - A post from one of my favorite blogs that not only gives great advice about raising little boys, but also reminds you not to get your undies in a bundle the next time a mom tries to give you advice. 

4.) THE THRIFT SHOPPER.COM - Put in your zip code and it will show you all of the thrift shops in your area. What?! Looks like it's time to get thrifty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment