Wednesday, November 13, 2013

THANKFUL - ROUND 1

I am sure you have all noticed the thankful posts on facebook lately. You know, the #30DaysOfThanks posts. Well, I have really enjoyed reading all of them and have decided to jump on the thankful bandwagon myself. When you really stop and think about it, there is so much to be thankful for. It it nice to pause and take notice. At this point I am a bit very behind on the 30 days, but that's ok! So here goes the first three - in no particular order.

LOGAN. Yes, Yes, I know everyone is thankful for their husbands. That’s kind of a given, right?! So yes, I am thankful for that series of events that allowed our paths to cross that one night in college, but what I am really talking about here is his character. He is kind, caring, always puts his family first, an amazing Father, my biggest fan and above all, he keeps me grounded and balanced. Is he perfect? No. I am? Heck no! Do we fight? Yup, we sure do, but in the end, I really couldn’t think of a better partner in life. I feel our relationship is very even and we view each other as equals. Now I know it isn’t good to keep score, but it sure is nice to know we walk beside each other, not one in front of the other. We are a team and I am so thankful for that.


ELLIS. Yup, another given. I know. Let's just say that I never, not for one second, have taken for granted that fact that I was blessed with the ability to get pregnant and carry a child. Logan and I were blessed with a happy, healthy and incredibly spunky little girl who fills our lives with love. She is truly the good stuff in life. I am thankful for her every single day.


THE GYM. Many days I feel like it is what keeps me sane. I truly believe a good sweat cures all. Whether it is a class at work (doubles as social hour) or a long run by myself where I can just think. I am thankful for the ability to get moving. Feeling strong, fit and healthy is something I do not take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment