Friday, January 16, 2015

FREE PRINTABLE: Glow Star Valentine Set

I told you I had a whole ton of these to share, so here is number two of the free valentine printables! I got the glow stars from the dollar section at Target, but you can buy them pretty much anywhere. I made four valentines out of one pack of stars - so that's only 25 cents per valentine! The bags I used were 4"x9", but as long as the bags you use are 4" in width, you should be good to go! 4" is a common size, so they should be easy to find. I had these ones just laying around the house. I believe they were from Michael's years ago.




How to:


And here are the ones I got from target in the dollar section:


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this awesome idea! I already got the stars from Amazon :). Just need to print the cute label. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete