Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015: Resolutions & free printable calendar picks!

Happy 2015! We rang in the new year with a few friends at our house and made a delicious dinner of salmon, swordfish, balsamic asparagus, blueberry and avocado salad and mini salted caramel cheesecakes! YUM! I will probably put the marinades for the fish and the salad on here at some point b/c the fish turned out amazing!

So here we are in 2015. I am always a bit ambitious when it comes to new years resolutions, but these are all things I truly want to work on this year. Now if I could just get Lennon on board with #2. ;)

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2015. And just incase you are in need of the most adorable 2015 calendar tea towel or FREE printable calendar, see below!


I am kind of in love with this tea towel. How awesome that it shows what fruits are in season each month?! It is actually fabric that you buy and hem, so in does involve a little DIY.

Seasonal Sweets











~ HAPPY 2015! ~

1 comment: