Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FREE PRINTABLE BANNER (FOR ANY OCCASION)

Here we go! My first FREE printable! Yippee!


I made this simple banner for Ellis' 1st Birthday and now you can have it too! I made it a neutral color so it will work for any occasion and I have included every letter of the alphabet so you can print whatever message you want.

I added color in with the ties. I actually cut up an old floral print dress that didn't fit me anymore and used it as the ties to connect the letters. I am weird and save things like that. I loved the fabric of the dress and wanted to use in on something. I guess this fit the ticket! You can use fabric, ribbon, whatever you want!

All you have to do is:
•  Click the letter you want (below)
• Print each letter on a piece of 8.5x11" card stock on your home printer
• Cut out the banner pieces with some scissors
• Punch a hole in the top corner of each letter with a hole punch
• Connect the banner with fabric, ribbon, etc. and hang up!



A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

8 comments:

  1. What a nice printable banner.Very very beautiful.Thanks a lot for sharing your photo.

    Banner Printing Services UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the printable banner! It's beautiful and makes quite an impact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to make a congrats banner for my daughter's graduation with these letters. Thank you sooo much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, make a "Thank You" Banner for our appreciation dinner for the members of our church.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this design! So clean and works for boys or girls...*smile* Thanks so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for sharing!Godbless u!!!

    ReplyDelete