Tuesday, January 13, 2015

FREE PRINTABLE: Mini Gel Pen Love Letter Valentines

I know it seems a bit early for a Valentine's Day post, but I have a whole ton of these FREE printable valentines to share, so I figured I better start now. :) I have worked up quite a few designs with items from the dollar section at Target and the Dollar Store. Valentine's Day is about a month away, so over the next few weeks I will be posting fun (and FREE) valentines designs!

So here we go with the first one...
I got a 6-pack of these adorable mini gel pens from the dollar section at Target for, you guessed it, a dollar! They have them right now, so go get 'em! If you need several packs, I would suggest calling ahead to see if they can hold a few for you or see when their next shipment is and if they can then hold you some. Unfortunately, they do not sell them online. :(

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE PRINTABLE FILE

Just cut them out and hot glue on the pens. (The glue will peel right off the pens.)



1 comment:

  1. I adore these little valentines! Reminds me of the ole school days. Shame the kids today will not experience this since they all have cell phones. :-( Thank you for sharing the printable and your fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete