Monday, January 20, 2014

THE CHANGE...



I lied. I knew exactly what kind of change 2014 would bring to our lives. 2014 will bring Baby Buell #2! Yes, Ellis will be a big sister and our lives will forever change once again. Now that I have finally gone in for an ultrasound and saw the little guy/girl moving around, kicking it's legs and waving it's hands, I IS REAL. I mean kind of real. It is never REAL REAL until it is in your ams, but I am now starting to realize we will soon go from a family of three to a family of four.

Baby #2 wasn't exactly planned. We were planning on trying in the three to six months, but it looks like we are going to get our little peanut just a bit sooner than we had expected. If you know Logan and I, you know we are very planned people, so this slightly threw us for a loop. Of all the unexpected surprises, what a great one! The day we brought Ellis into this world was the best day of our lives and we get to do it again. We get to love another child just like we love Ellis. We get to watch Ellis become a big sister. 

So here we go. Family of four it is!




6 comments: