Monday, July 8, 2013

4th OF JULY WEEKEND: PART 1

Our 4th of July weekend was a tad bit crazy, but completely wonderful at the same time. We were outside for about 99.9% of it, so that made me a happy camper - literally.  The weekend started off with the long standing tradition of the Witwen Parade, then the lake house for a few days and ended with a 23 mile canoe trip down the Wisconsin River and camping on a sandbar. All I have to say is thank god for coffee, b/c this girl is going to need it to get through work today! Happy Monday!

Here are a few pics from the parade. Logan's Grandma lives right on the parade route, so we always have the whole yard for the kids to play in!






3 comments:

  1. I love all if the pictures. I need to get copies of all of them. I especially love the shot you got of Logan and Ellis looking opposite ways. It was a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have SOOOOOOO many more. I will use the drop box thing to send them. Hopefully I will get to it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete