Monday, July 1, 2013

PEANUT BUTTER & BERRY SMOOTHIE

I am obsessed with smoothies! Obsessed I tell you! Smoothies, muffins, and biggest loser pancakes are my breakfast staples.  This is one of my favorite smoothies that is packed with healthy ingredients!
Two ripe bananas
Organic PLAIN yogurt (about 1/2 cup)
Frozen strawberries (about 2 large handfulls)
Frozen Blueberries (about 2 large handfulls)
Organic NATURAL peanut butter (about 1 heaping table spoon)
Blueberry pomegranate juice - POM brand (about about 1/4 cup)

Put it all in a blender, blend and enjoy!
Makes two 16oz smoothies.

Note: I never measure ingredients. The above measurements are guidelines. You may have to stir ingredients in the blender a few times between blends to get it to all blend together. If it is too think, just add a little POM juice until it reaches the desired consistency.

I have many more smoothies coming up. This is just one of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment