Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A FUN LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT: FREE PRINTABLES CONTRIBUTOR ON PRETTY PROVIDENCE

I have been following this wonderful and super adorable blog called Pretty Providence for a while now. I love Sarah and Jessica of Pretty Providence b/c they are real women who blog about living a frugal, but beautiful life. A mean really, is there any other way to live?!

A few weeks ago they made a post asking for contributors, so I applied! I was so surprised/excited when those choose me to be a contributor! I will be posting on free printables, and they have seven other super talented women also contributing in the areas of frugal food, DIY projects, sewing, and kids activities!


ALSO, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW OUR PINTEREST BOARD!

I am so thrilled to not only be part of such a wonderful blog, but a creative team of women!
My first post is this Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! We are so excited to have you. So many nice things you said... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Katie! This is awesome. I love their blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! Congratulations! I will definitely be following :)

    ReplyDelete