Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PORTFOLIO PICTURES FOR OAK + OLIVE

Posting twice a day?! Who am I? I guess Ohio must have really lit a fire!

Krizia, from Oak + Olive asked me if I would style and capture her amazing work for her portfolio before she sold her items at the Randolph Street Market in Chicago this past weekend. Yes, this market looks amazing! Why have I never heard of this before?! I grabbed some of my vintage knick-knacks, borrows some of Jodie's (she is a vintage goods hoarder ;) and headed on over to Krizia's house for a little photo shoot!

Here are just a few of her amazing items. Also, her speciality is doing client work. Do you have a old piece of furniture that needs a little TLC? She can turn it into something you will proudly display in your home. Seriously, the girl is so talented and loves what she does! I have enjoyed getting to know her and so excited to see what she does with Ellis' play kitchen! Stay tuned!



set of 4


set of 4

4 comments:

  1. excuse me, while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. (amazing photos! amazing pieces!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Randolph street market. I generally try to go every moth during the summer as there I so much stuff and always new awesome vendors monthly. If you like vintage jewelry they also do a Modern Vintage jewelry event at the end of October that is amazing!!!!! It's not that long of a drive from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina - I think I NEED to go! :) Maybe the next one! Sarah - Thanks, Lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next weekend they are doing the indoor jewelry market next weekend and then I just found out they are doing their first indoor Randolph Street Market (same vendors as the outdoors ones) the last weekend in October.

      Delete