Monday, October 21, 2013

CAMERA PRACTICE: CORN MAZE

A few weekends ago we decided to experience fall and all it's beauty in a giant (sea creature shaped) corn maze. :)  We went with some friends to the Treinen Farm Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch in Lodi, Wi. It was my first time doing a corn maze and the perfect opportunity to get in some camera practice. It was such a fun day!

Side Note: I am going to be posting a bit less these days. Life is busier than ever. Ellis has been sick with a fever and a terrible cough for the past five days, I have a few freelance projects coming at me and well, to be completely honest, I feel like my head is going to explode. I love blogging and hope to continue on, but just not quite as frequently. Happy Monday everyone. I am just hoping to survive this week after literally five nights with VERY little sleep. Send good thoughts our way so our little munchkin feels better soon.













3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Katie! I especially love the one of Logan and Ellis where E is smiling so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Katie. Treinen is one of our family favorites in fall. Hope Ellis feels better soon. We have had the sickness too. No fun!

    ReplyDelete