- Preheat the oven, with a pizza stone on the lowest rack, to 550 degrees F. Lightly dust a pizza peel with flour.
- Using one ball of dough at a time, lightly dust the dough with flour, and flatten with your hands. Continue to flatten with a rolling pin until it is about 1/4 of an inch thick. Place the rolled out dough on the floured peel.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza leaving about an inch around the edge.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top followed by the toppings of your choice (excluding the tortilla chips)
- Bake for about 12-15 min or until the edges start to brown.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and sprinkle on the crushed tortilla chips.