Friday, August 2, 2013

NUDE WEDGES FOR OUTDOOR WEDDINGS

For Nora and Pat's wedding she asked us to wear nude shoes. Nora suggested we wear wedges b/c the ceremony was taking place outside on the grass. Seems simple, right?! Well, I do not know why, but I felt like it took me FOREVER to find a pair I loved. They sell about a million nude wedges with an espadrille (rope), cork or wooden bottom, but I felt all of those were too casual and didn't work well with my little strappy dress. I looked everywhere and came up with these. I thought I would give my research to all of you in case there is someone out there who needs a nude pair of wedges for a wedding, just likes shoes, or maybe just wants a few new ideas for shoe websites. :)




ONE  |  TWO  |  THREE  |  FOUR  |  FIVE  |  SIX




ONE  |  TWO  |  THREE  |  FOUR  |  FIVE  |  SIX

I went with these (#5 from the first set above) and they were actually super comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. Love those! I accidentally went HAM on the Modcloth sale yesterday! I'm feeling a little shoppers guilt. You will have to help me decide what to keep lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! That is awesome! Yes, I will totally help you decide what to keep! :)

    ReplyDelete