Friday, August 9, 2013

YOUR PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD.

We all know I am a sucker for a good quote, but this one might take the cake - at least at this moment in my life. The other day someone said something to me that, believe it or not, actually hurt my feelings. Most of you who know me on a personal level, know that I am not exactly a sensitive soul. Naturally, I headed straight to work the next day and had a heart to heart with my co-worker (and friend) about it. She pulled out this quote and handed it to me.

It just might have changed my life in a tiny, little way - again, at least at this moment in my life.



After reading it, I read it again and again. I think I read it ten times that day.  It is just one of those quotes that gives me goose bumps.

Anyways, I had to make it pretty and share it.  Maybe it will speak to one of you like it does to me. :)

Anyways, enough of the sentimental mumbo jumbo. it is Friday and The Buells are off to the Wisconsin State Fair to stuff our faces with fried food and see farm animals! wooo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment