Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CHAMBRAY & STRIPES

I always think it is semi funny that I post about fashion b/c, like I said before, the last thing I claim to be be is fashion forward. I may not know a ton about fashion, but what I do know is that we have our family pictures scheduled in two weeks and I need to figure out how I am going to dress our family of three.  Naturally, I start with myself. :) I was looking online at Old Navy the this past weekend and I saw this adorable chambray dress and it reminded me of two pins I recently made. One reason I love Pinterest so much is that it shows you how to put your clothes together into cute outfits. These pins were not linked to any source, so I had no idea where to find the items in the picture. Even if it did link to source, my guess is the pieces are probably rather pricey. I love the look of this cute chambray dress over stripes with fun colored flats. Here is where you can find the look for (what I am guessing) is less. :)

ok, ok,  I know the clutch isn't exactly cheap, but isn't it so darn cute?! I love that you can monogram it! :)

Dress  |  Top  |  Flats  |  Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment