Tuesday, August 27, 2013

KITCHEN GADGET ROUNDUP

I am a sucker for a good kitchen gadget and I am loving these!


food pod - Save time when boiling, blanching or steaming by conveniently containing, removing and draining foods in this odd looking little silicone wonder.
flour/sugar containers - Because I might be the messiest baker alive. Ask Logan, he will tell you. It is like a flour tornado went through the kitchen when I bake. I have a feelings these might help.
mini crock - For those of you who fear the microwave. I am not going to lie, I kind of wonder about it...
silpoura - Because I'm always afraid the cover is going to slip and our entire meal will go into the sink. Here is to stress free cooking! 
sippy cup tether - Because children throw things, especially their sippy cups. You don't even know how many times I've cleaned smoothie splatter off our floor.
cover blubber - Move over plastic wrap, here comes the eco-friendly and much cooler way to cover your food.
herb scissors - makes chopping sh!t up just a little bit faster
non-paper towels - We waste a ton of money each year on paper towels b/c Logan is OCD about cleaning and I have germaphobe tendencies. Maaaaybe I we handle these. At least this Esty shop sells them in cool patterns unlike most of the others.
cake slicer -  Because I love to bake cakes and this could be a very handy tool for adding yummy frosting between multiple layers. If I tried to freehand this, it wouldn't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment